Our products are nothing but pure. Produced locally, our dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets our quality standards.
At Pure Encapsulations, we manufacture hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results. We are committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients and working with experienced healthcare professionals to create safe and effective dietary supplements to help you achieve optimal health.
Based on your healthcare practitioner’s medical guidance, we help provide you with the tools and dietary supplements you need to achieve your health and wellness goals. To purchase our products, you must obtain a fulfillment code from your practitioner.
We source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the U.S., France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to qualify as a Pure Encapsulations supplier
Advanced nerve support formula for nerve comfort and function*
- Supports nerve conduction velocity, normal nerve signaling, and nerve structure*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
*Advanced nerve support formula
- Patented, scientifically researched combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC), alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and methylcobalamin, used under license from Juvenon, Inc., featuring the science of Dr. Bruce Ames
- Supports nerve conduction velocity, normal nerve signaling, and healthy nerve structure in healthy individuals*
- Supports healthy nerve fiber function with a combination of methylcobalamin, pyridoxal-5-phosphate and Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF*
- Promotes nerve comfort, in part by supporting healthy receptor activity and mitochondria function*
- An analysis of two clinical studies involving more than 1, 600 individuals supplemented with acetyl-l-carnitine indicates statistically significant support for nerve comfort*
- Another analysis of 1, 160 participants from five clinical trials suggests alpha lipoic acid promotes nerve comfort and function in healthy individuals*
- Includes MicroActive® sustained-release CoQ10; shown in clinical research to offer 300% greater peak plasma concentrations compared to standard CoQ10 for enhanced antioxidant and mitochondria support*
RevitalAge™ Nerve combines alpha lipoic acid and acetyl-l-carnitine with B vitamins, magnesium and CoQ10 to support peripheral neuronal function and comfort.*
Direction of use : Take 4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Servings Per Container: 30
Take 4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Serving Size: four vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B12 ... 500mcg
Folate ... 500mcg
(as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)
Magnesium ... 200mg
(as di-magnesium malate)
Acetyl-l-carnitine HCl ... 1, 000mg
Alpha lipoic acid ... 400mg
Coenzyme Q10 ... 30mg
(from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex)
Pyridoxal 5 phosphate ... 30mg
Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, potato starch, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)